2023 By-Election Contribution and Rebate Limits
- The amount of the rebate paid to an individual is based upon the total amount of all contributions made by the contributor to all candidates in the election, up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Amounts of $25 or less are not eligible for a rebate
- Amounts between $25.01 and $300 are subject to a 75 percent rebate
- Total contributions over $300, and up to $1,000 will receive a rebate amounting to the total contribution minus (-) $300 times (x) 50 percent plus (+) $225.
- Total contributions over $1,000 will receive a rebate amounting to the total contribution minus (-) $1,000 times (x) 33 1/3 percent plus (+) $575.
- The maximum rebate payable is $1,000.
The maximum donation permitted by any individual is $2,500.